Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wakey!Wakey!

So Jukebox the Ghost was unsurprisingly awesome last night. They even performed a few new songs, as well as a cover of Huey Lewis and the News' Power of Love... making me like them even more. Back to the Future. Not to mention Ben Thornewill is up there in my favorite people to watch perform now. He's always jamming out and throws in wide eyed expressions with these comedic, robot-like head turns..and musically/vocally he's on point. Not to say the other members aren't, but Thronewill's got a lot of presence. Even when he forgot a part of "Under my Skin" it was executed perfectly, it almost seemed practiced and was awesomely entertaining.. Anyways, this isn't what I'm here for.

Wakey! Wakey! opened for them, as previously mentioned and I really enjoyed their set. So I thought I'd specifically highlight a few of their songs and give'm their own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment